Friday, August 12, 2016

Chic of the Week #355

Many thanks to all who played along in our Word Week - Water challenge.  There were so many beautiful cards to look at, and I did visit each and everyone's blog.  So here we go............


Our Chic of the Week is  Kathycan (Hello Chum)

I fell in love with this card the minute I saw that big toothy grin!  I have some grandkids who would be over the moon for it.  Congrats, Kathy!  Contact me at sharynp281@yahoo.com and I will get your Chic of the Week badge to you.

Be sure to check back with us tomorrow for Ina's Trend Week challenge.

Happy Stamping, 
Sharyn


2 comments:

Aileen said...

Brilliant card, congrats Kathy. Totally deserved.

Unknown said...

I was totally shocked to log in and see my card, especially considering all the incredible cards shared here. Thank you so much for this recognition. It was a big hit with my grandson on his birthday, especially the wibble wobbly part. Again, thank you very much! Hugs, Kathy

Our Visitors