Friday, January 9, 2015

Chic of the Week #274

A huge thanks to all who played this week in our Word Challenge - Winter!  I have truly enjoyed seeing all of your wonderful creations.  The problem I was having in choosing a winner is they were all so good!  I know I can only pick one winner, so here we go...............................................

Chic of the Week is
Keti

I had poured over each and every card, but I kept coming back to this one.  Every time I looked at it, I felt like I was looking through a little window into a snowy, winter wonderland!  Congratulations, Keti!  Your card is beautiful!  Please contact me at sharynp281@yahoo.com, and I will get your Chic of the Week badge to you.

Please check back with us tomorrow to see the fun Trend Challenge that Sue has planned for us!

Happy Stamping!
Sharyn

2 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

Wow - I can sure see why this was the pick - it's Fabulous!!

Keti's Projects said...

Wauuu, Thanks a lot girls. For picking my card and such a lovely comments. Hugs, Keti

Our Visitors